TrailblazerSS/SSS
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Once shop gets caught up from seasonal we are gonna play with more designs

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
323 Posts
Just wondering how this setup is working for everyone, from a reliability standpoint. anyone had a failure yet? After doing some reading the RD radiator had a lot of unhappy customers. Hopefully this on is doing better. Im looking to add one to my TBSS in the spring so its ready to haul the boat this summer.

·
Registered
08 TrailblazerSS
608 Posts
I have had mine in a for a little while and have had no problems at all. It does run significantly cooler than the stock piece.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,505 Posts
I've had mine in for a few months. Definitely a good radiator. Cooling is much better. Just make sure you get a cap with it. If not then buy a good cap online. The bs caps you pick up at the parts store seem to suck.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
323 Posts
FSR and Rodney will stand behind their product 110%. You wont find a better vendor to deal with in the terms of taking care of any issues that could arise. The FSR radiator to date has been pretty much a flawless unit.
Good to know. A vendor in the s10 community burned a lot of people with a "v8 swap radiator" they were failing after a few thousand miles and they were quick to claim "electrolosis" and void any warranty.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,477 Posts
I'm converting my transmission lines to an. Does anyone know if the cooler threads in the fsr radiator are 1/4" npt? Or are they something else?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,679 Posts
I'm converting my transmission lines to an. Does anyone know if the cooler threads in the fsr radiator are 1/4" npt? Or are they something else?
they are 3/8 npt

61 - 80 of 103 Posts