Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS/SSS
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My company X-RPM will be the sales contact for the Tbss community. Ive been asked by Garry at FSR to take this portion of business and handle it. We will be offering custom radiators and fan shrouds for the TBSS as well as developing new products. I will be doing all quotes and ordering. Please contact me by PM here

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424938044.430714.jpg .

·
Slow Ass Tbss
TrailblazerSS
2,834 Posts
Need a shroud with flaps for letting air move through at speed, the pcm or completely enclosed shourd kills us peeps with hot humid southern temps.

What are the stats on the fsr for heat transfer?

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS RWD
1,795 Posts
Good stuff! I wish this would have been done a few months ago I would have gone this route instead of the Ron Davis.....good luck with the new venture!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
11 Posts
where can i get that set up and does it come on a complete kit with wiring harness and relays?~TTT

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
180 Posts
FSR

I am glad to see that this is happening I've read all the post from the start and I was actually going to get a Ron Davis but I want this one now lol I'll shoot a pm for quote. Keep up the good work.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,289 Posts
Got mine in today after 6+ months of it sitting. It's fuckin big an NICE lol. Keeps Temps in line with a 160* tstat. I also switch to regular green antifreeze. FRS recommended green an not dexcool if your past your warranty. They said if you do switch make sure to flush dexcool out very well if the dexcool an green mix they will turn into a black slug in the motor an radiator

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS/SSS
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Was at the facility this week and saw a few of these being worked on. Dave had steam vent put in his filler neck. Garry and I talked about billet cap again as well. Still nothing determined as they are really busy. He did say that he would be freeing himself to do this custom stuff himself. Talked quite a bit with Bill, Brian, and Garry. Most these employees are like family and all love to race. Snapped a few more pics while I was there for your enjoyment. Garry has committed to stocking a few of each model for us. Just an update guys! Thanks again for all your support!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425448521.936962.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425448539.754744.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425448569.679431.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425448626.850164.jpg

·
Registered
Trailblazer
13 Posts
Just joined TBSS after looking at this Radiator. My 4.2L died so I'm upgrading to a 6.0L and want this Radiator. My tread is on G M T

I tried to PM you but the site says I must have 5 post to do so. So this is number one.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,086 Posts
Happy with the installed look. Looking forward to a cooler summer.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
109 Posts
FSR Radiators really work in HOT areas

I have a 2007 3SS that ran HOT!!!
I installed a FSR radiator and for the first time I can cruise at 70 mph with the air on in Houston and never see over 194* Out of Houston heat it runs cooler.
I have a 13" and 12" Spal fan setup on a 1/8" aluminum sheet I constructed.
My question: I do NOT have flaps. Will flaps help or hurt my setup??? Why

1 - 20 of 103 Posts