Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FSR Radiators are now available for Direct purchase from FSR. We are the manufacturer and are located just outside Memphis TN. We offer the Trailblazer SS all aluminum radiator with or without trans cooler (FSR part # 145-2405) and the fan shroud including 2 13" Spal fans (FSR part # 145-2406)

Radiator with out Trans cooler is $604.00 plus shipping
Radiator with Trans cooler is $672.00 plus shipping
Fans With shroud is $435.00
Please contact FSR via phone or email

Thanks
Bill Cline

[email protected]
877-385-1900
901-385-1900

Four Seasons Radiator
405 Main St / PO box 460
Gallaway, TN 38036
fsrproducts.com

Attachments

·
Lighter-than-you
TrailblazerSS
357 Posts
Way to go Four Seasons!!

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,826 Posts
I happily ran an FSR radiator in Big Red for years with zero issues.

Yes buy one

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,826 Posts
Everyone who has burned up their transmission will tell you that you need a cooler. How big is the real question. The decision is up to you around how you are using your truck. Daily driver school drop off grocery getter, towing a boat or trailer, race truck, something in between.

I had a giant 40k btu external transmission cooler, so I went without the built in one.

FYI your factory radiator has one built in. Some folks run both the built in and external and I don't think that can go wrong with that setup.

Reactions: Interceptor08

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
275 Posts
That's my plan.....but with or without the Trans cooler? That's my dilemma before purchase.
I think it’s best to keep the two systems in separate containers. I would go radiator with no transmission cooler and a big ass aux. cooler for the transmission. After installing the PCM of NC transmission cooler on mine, it’s a super easy task.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
65 Posts
I think it’s best to keep the two systems in separate containers. I would go radiator with no transmission cooler and a big ass aux. cooler for the transmission. After installing the PCM of NC transmission cooler on mine, it’s a super easy task.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a PCM of NC cooler already with a fan, but thinking additional cooling capabilities won’t hurt. My truck is more of a nice weather, bolt on truck, so I’m definitely not building the heat that a high horsepower race truck is building. If I even get to that point, it will get a 4L80 first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts