06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
GLWS. These are a hot topic!

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also... the tires listed were not harmed in the production of the top video. However, they were used in the other vid. I dont do John Force burnouts at the track so the tires arent hurt and have another 50 passes on them easy.

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The thought of splitting them makes me want to pull a drunken Chase. :barf:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
. You might want to wait till you got the TFs in hand. My TFs took almost 8 weeks and Texas fall out is just 6 1/2 weeks away. Just a thought.

And I dont want you not having DRs your excuse for me busting that ass for you after spotting you the 60 ft pad.

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac Escalade ESV & 2017 F150
140 Posts
. You might want to wait till you got the TFs in hand. My TFs took almost 8 weeks and Texas fall out is just 6 1/2 weeks away. Just a thought.

And I dont want you not having DRs your excuse for me busting that ass for you after spotting you the 60 ft pad.
Off the spray?:popcorn3:

·
Premium Member
07 2WD TrailblazerSS
10,061 Posts

I will let him use my CCW's, anyways he tried taking them once lol

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac Escalade ESV & 2017 F150
140 Posts
Can a slow camaro ss come and play? Ill let you spray on me :muahaha:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im hoping my wheels will be done by then. We will see. Thanks for the offer Luis! I may have to take you up on that. :)

And bubba, ill take that race!

Who farted?

·
Registered
08 TRAILBALZER SS
772 Posts
If somebody wants the tires, I will buy all 4 wheels. I am AWD so I need a matching set if rubber.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts