Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an 07 escalade truck 6.2 l92 short block had less than 20,000 miles for sale. I bought it from lpg performance about 6 months ago that I never installed. I kept it lubed this whole time. I paid 1,800 for it. askin for same amount paid or obo.

Heres a few pics: (its just short block) -no oil pan, no timing cover, lifters,or trays

And also have a complete ls3 intake for sale askin 450 obo. Its complete so comes with manifold, tb, fuel rails, injectors, gaskets, sensors, bolts,( vaccum n gas lines and hose) that I paid an extra $100 for...

Heres some few pics

Send me a pm or giv me a call 713-894-8485

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on guys anybody intrested shoot me some offers. Going to get a complete different engine build so dont need this takin up space...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
54 Posts
Kinda new to this but what would it take to put this motor in place of my LS2. I know it needs heads and so on. I would upgrade cam and all that but wondering how much work it would be to put in place of LS2? And is there much to gain by going to the 6.2 over the 6.0 in a N/A motor.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kinda new to this but what would it take to put this motor in place of my LS2. I know it needs heads and so on. I would upgrade cam and all that but wondering how much work it would be to put in place of LS2? And is there much to gain by going to the 6.2 over the 6.0 in a N/A motor.
Well more cubes, more hp n some tq I think. To swap them out for sure ull need ls3 water pump n move the idler pulley so ive heard....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.