Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time that I say goodbye to my home theater set-up, I need to pay some stuff off and just figured I could sell my system because of how little use it gets. Here's what I got

(2) RF 52 Klipsch towers
(1) RC 52 Klipsch Center
(1) Denon AVR-988
(1) Outlaw 10" sub
(2) Energy rears
and misc. stuff also, like HDMI cables and wiring...

I can take pics if u want...

$1100 OBO

·
Registered
07 Silver TBSS
922 Posts
Nice setup. I can't afford that right now, but would still like to see pics if you have time.

:biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,481 Posts
How much for just the Denon receiver?

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
KLIPSCH make somes nasty shit. some of the best stuff on the market. i have a similar setup and it will get the house rocking.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I am a klipsch reference guy also. Your setup is almost identical to mine. One question, why are you selling such a bad ass system? Just use it more:biggrin2: great price and good luck with the sale

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry guys forgot about this thread. I would like to sell this as a package, or I could sell the speakers in a package and the reciever seperated. Im selling this stuff because im moving soon and wont have room for this stuff plus I kinda need the money. I will buy this set up again once I get done with school.

Ill do $400+ shipping for the reciever, thats the nicest part, I paid 1000 for it 2.5 yrs ago :(
Then that would be $700+shipping for the rest.

Btw,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts