Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold my TBSS so these have to go!

Diablosport handheld programmer for 2006 – Used twice – Once to put the tune on and then to take the tune off. Still in original box – 160 shipped

2006 Engine Underbody cover and Oil drain tray – I don’t think 07+ have these - 40

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD - IeatSRT8 Intake with Heat Soak Reduction Kit (HSRK) – Comes with the AIT sensor as well - Just cleaned and recharged the filter with the K&N lubricant
SOLD - GM Parts Trail Hitch Cover– Professionally painted white
SOLD - Spare tire – Never used
SOLD - Brand New in box REAR only - Premium Ctek Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Ceramic PosiQuiet Pads

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Pretty sure I know the answer, but does the underbody shield fit 08s? If it does Ill take it as long as it doesnt cost another $40 to ship it :rofl:! Ill PM you now.

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pretty sure I know the answer, but does the underbody shield fit 08s? If it does Ill take it as long as it doesnt cost another $40 to ship it :rofl:! Ill PM you now.
I am pretty sure it fits all years. GM just didnt put them on.

I need to find a box for that, but i will update as soon as I do.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
EDIT: I'm blind..

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,332 Posts
Interested in the rear rotors and pads. PM comin your way.

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
Better post pics before they delete your thread. good luck with sale.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.