Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I am trying to sell my set of Four 275/45-20 Goodyear Eagle GT-II All-season tires. They have 3-4k miles on em (I will find the paperwork with Odometer reading to confirm exact amount). I have em listed on CL with no interest yet. I also asked Big-O and Discount Tires about buyback/trade they said $30-50 a tire which is a bit low in my opinion. If anyone in CO needs a near new set of all-seasons, or knows a better way to sell or trade them let me know.

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2595008270.html

·
Premium Member
2007 3SS AWD
1,156 Posts
id buy them right now, but shipping would be the deal breaker....

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump for some good tires. I will entertain shipping. Looks like i could pack two and two together and use UPS or FedEx... Anyone have any tire shipping tips? Hopefully get em shipped for $50-75, no more than $100.

·
Premium Member
2007 3SS AWD
1,156 Posts
guess being first in line doesnt mean anything now adays

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
I dont think shipping will be as bad as you may think... If you band them in pairs you should be able to ship them for around $50-75 max.. I used to ship tires for my buddy who owns a wheel company and it was in that range, you just gotta send em ground.. Hope that helps with the sale GL...

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
guess being first in line doesnt mean anything now adays
Nick, now that I have decided shipping may be more feasible than I originally thought you got first dibs for sure. If you want to send me your zip in PM we can work out a deal to get em shipped. Let me know if you are still interested. If not, anyone else who wants to work out shipping then do the same, send me your zip.

·
Premium Member
2007 3SS AWD
1,156 Posts
Nick, now that I have decided shipping may be more feasible than I originally thought you got first dibs for sure. If you want to send me your zip in PM we can work out a deal to get em shipped. Let me know if you are still interested. If not, anyone else who wants to work out shipping then do the same, send me your zip.
i appreciate it man... PM me w a price... my zip is 08902, NJ

·
Premium Member
2007 3SS AWD
1,156 Posts
ive contacted him the other day, he said he is waiting for a shipping bid? hasnt been very responsive..

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey everybody, sorry for the delay. As Nick mentioned I have just been waiting for quotes to get lower but they haven't really. Lowest I have to him in NJ is $131 which is about as far from me as you can get. Anyone closer it would likely be cheaper and cheaper the closer to denver you are. I sent him an email with an offer and he has first dibs still but wanted to let everyone know whats going on. Tires listed for $400 locally with no interest and shipping will be $100 +/- $25 depending on where you are. Sorry again for the delay. Thanks for the interest everyone.

·
Premium Member
2007 3SS AWD
1,156 Posts
:coolthumb: i appreciate you trying to make it work for me, ill have to pass.. guna end up getting the hankooks new for $648 mounted and balanced near me...

GLWS for a great seller!

thanks again man..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts