Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Trailblazer
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have both tuners for sale efilive and hptuner standard. Still in great condition but with 0 points left for each.

Retail charge efilive almost 800 and hptuner standard for500. But Ill give it to you for:

**Edit

*Efilive: 500 (SOLD)
*Hptuner: 300 (SOLD)

·
Registered
826 Posts
Prices are kind of high without credits. Just trying to help. GLWS

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Looking to tune a few ls1's what coypu recommend I get

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Buc Im gonna shoot you a PM, Ive been looking to pick up HPTuners for a while now. Already have EFILive as you know! :D

Luis, Id recommend EFILive personally but thats me. Especially if you plan to tune any boosted LS1s, HPTuners charges you credits to apply a Custom OS for 2/3 Bar tuning where EFILive gives them to you for free. Turns out to be $99 per car with EFILive vs ~$200 for HPTuners. If you do tons of them and buy streams it evens out, but for a few cars here and there EFILive is a little cheaper to license. Plus with the FlashScan V2 hardware you can read and flash tunes without a laptop. Both EFILive and HPTuners can datalog without a laptop, but HPT cannot read/flash standalone.

·
Registered
Trailblazer
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Buc Im gonna shoot you a PM, Ive been looking to pick up HPTuners for a while now. Already have EFILive as you know! :D

Luis, Id recommend EFILive personally but thats me. Especially if you plan to tune any boosted LS1s, HPTuners charges you credits to apply a Custom OS for 2/3 Bar tuning where EFILive gives them to you for free. Turns out to be $99 per car with EFILive vs ~$200 for HPTuners. If you do tons of them and buy streams it evens out, but for a few cars here and there EFILive is a little cheaper to license. Plus with the FlashScan V2 hardware you can read and flash tunes without a laptop. Both EFILive and HPTuners can datalog without a laptop, but HPT cannot read/flash standalone.
Erik,

If you still have your 02 tb then your dont need to buy credits for the 02 since I purchased the entire 02 tb vins with all credits.

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Erik,

If you still have your 02 tb then your dont need to buy credits for the 02 since I purchased the entire 02 tb vins with all credits.
Interesting now, but I was hoping to flash an 05 OS into my 02 PCM and play with that.

$300 is a lot closer to the right price range, Ill think about it. Wish HPT would license the controller/serial number rather than the VIN/OS upgrade. Wonder if I could change the VIN of an 05 file to an 02 VIN and then full flash that...

·
Registered
Trailblazer
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Interesting now, but I was hoping to flash an 05 OS into my 02 PCM and play with that.

$300 is a lot closer to the right price range, Ill think about it. Wish HPT would license the controller/serial number rather than the VIN/OS upgrade. Wonder if I could change the VIN of an 05 file to an 02 VIN and then full flash that...
There is always room for negoitation. You can change the vin..but I never done it since I never had the chance. Long story...~TTT

1 - 14 of 14 Posts