Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my billet grill of my SS. I bought them from a fellow member and ran them for about a year(still in great shape but they do show some signs of use). I have eliminated all the chrome/polished off my SS so these can go to a fellow member for CHEAP.
I am missing 4 of the brackets that the screws screw into to hold them in place(overlay style grill) and three screws(rusty anyway, I would just buy 12 new screws anyway). These are easily replaced and my price reflects the missing hardware. The two brake duct pieces are still in bubble wrap(never installed). I was going to keep these and powder them the black cherry I had my wheels done in but decided against it. $60 local pickup or $70 shipped(no I will not take $50 shipped, I will just keep them with the rest of my SS parts). This is a good deal, the pieces are in GREAT shape and are selling for $140+ on ebay(not sure of the brand).

paypal info [email protected]

Have a wonderful day!:biggrin2:

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
I will take the Grill for $70 shipped to 29532. I see your email so I assume this is the PayPal info I need. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
next in line if Tman falls through

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like a plan. I Just sent him a PM so we will see if he really wants it.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold! Thanks Wylie, they will go out today or first thing tomorrow morning:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Damn! Lol

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Hey sorry guys, I just happened to see his thread really soon after he put it up so I was in the right place and just the right time. Ya'll will find the grills.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
574 Posts
Josh: You do not need to remove anything with these. It simply bolts on over the fogs and it kind of gives it a cool look when the lights are on behind it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts