Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an extra set of 4 TBSS calipers at the sandblaster that I am selling. I will either sell them raw & ready for paint for $250 + shipping or I will powder coat them the color of your choice for $325 + shipping or local pick-up in Cleveland OH.

I have these calipers because i bought an extra set and powder coated them blue for my own truck & installed them a few weeks ago. See pics of the set i did for myself below.

I am on other forums like bansheehq.com username: -herbie- and yfzcentral.com username: milzo and ebay username milzo_01 if you want to check my feedback.

Feel free to call me for more info at 440-343-1160 or email [email protected]

-Jason

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can do pretty much any color other than metallics or metal flakes with my set-up. I typically purchase my powder from http://powder365.com/store/ if you want to look at some colors. Some of the colors require a chrome base which means the calipers would need coated twice and that would be a little more $ for the extra materials and time.

Those are stickers i bought from DoWork on this site.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
yea i know...im in between...ill pm in a min...Paypal wont let me transfer any more money in for some reason....

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I should have clarified that you will receive 4 fully assembled calipers and the mounting brackets with this package. Brackets will be powder coated black and calipers color of your choice.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOLD! Thanks Skinpuppi! These should look good in the color you picked. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts