Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a 2007 Chevy Trailblazer SS. Listed below are all of the options and additional equipment that has been installed. it has 91,350 miles on it and is now sitting in my garage not going anywhere. I drive upwards of 200 miles per day highway and decided that I can't keep putting the miles on such an awesome vehicle. I bought a little VW Jetta that I am driving back and forth for now. If this sells I will be buying a 2500 diesel.

3SS package
All Wheel Drive
2 tone leather
Moonroof
Factory Nav (not installed, but still have it)
*Has every option from the factory except for the rear entertainment.

Jetttperformance Stage 3 Intake
160* thermostat (not installed)
Electric Fans and Harness (not installed)
Superchips Programmer
Magnaflow exhaust with 4" tip (fits the bumper opening a little better)

Pioneer Premier F90BT navigation/dvd/bluetooth/Ipod control
Memphis M class 1500x1 sub amp (class D)
Memphis M class 300x4 mids, highs amp (class D)
Memphis M class 6x9 components installed in front
Memphis M class 5 1/4 components installed in rear
2 Diamond Audio D6 10" DVC Subwoofers
15 farad capacitor made by The C.A.P.
0 ga wiring to the capacitor, 4 ga. wiring to the amps.
Memphis X03 inline crossover
Custom built 2 tone sub enclosure and amp rack

I may have missed some items here and there, but the majority of the good stuff is accounted for. If there are any more questions please feel free to give me a call. I am asking $18,750 firm with all stereo equipment, $17,000 obo without stereo equipment. Again, I have the factory nav and will return it to stock.

I will also have this on Ebay and Craigslist.

Dustin Emenhiser
817-333-9899

Attachments

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah a couple more things:

Billett Bowtie

Billett Shorty Antenna

Competition Gray Powdercoated Wheels. Powdercoating done by Joe at Prodigy Powdercoatings. They look AWESOME!

Powdercoated brake calipers also done by Prodigy Powdercoatings.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Miles are high, I can't get away from that. I'm hoping that someone wants to pick up a clean ride with a lot of goodies for less money. Prices are negotiable!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is my price too high? No one looking to buy anything right now? Too many miles? What gives here fellas?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I may end up doing that. It is doing fairly well on eBay right now. If it hits my reserve it is to be sold as is. If it does not, I will be pulling everything off and just trading it in.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sold the SS this weekend to a good guy from Texas. He has had quite a few LS1 cars so I think he will be happy with his purchase. Thanks to all who showed interest. I didn't want to post that I had sold this until the title was out of my hands so I apologize for any delay. :cheers1:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts