Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, only had it for a few months and wouldn't you know its not feasable to keep her around. Between house work, travelling, and some family issues I would like to sell her.

2007 TBSS AWD 1SS, rear dvd, have headphones and remote. Truck has 53K on it but is my DD and will slowly go up. I bought it from the dealer who originally sold it. Has the normal body wear on the back doors. I am waiting to see if the dealer will cover under recall. Just awaiting word.

Im second owner, original owner was a member on another SS site and a person from there hooked me up with him so i could get info on this SS. Well maintained, never raced, not modded other than exhaust is a magnaflow muffler with not res. 4" tip. Tinted tails, reflectors, and 3rd brake light done by UR50SLO.

I have this listed on Craigslist at $21,685. If someone one here or some one mentions that they were reffered by someone from here ill work more with the price. I would like to get what I owe plus 500 bucks. This way I have some cash in hand to go get a loan for a vehicle at my bank.

Attachments

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Need to get rid of her. Work with price I know its listed on the high side. Just need to negotiate.

TTT

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$20,685

Just cant take a loss but willing to work.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
20k....

I am going to be doing a lot of travel and don't want to put miles on while trying to sell. Willing to work something out.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Only want what I owe. Someones interests need to be peeked on this.....

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PM ME your email and I will send you over a bunch.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts