Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Man I hate that you are selling the TBSS.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Sale of TBSS

rate im going gonna be a while or never lol, still want to PC my rims and grab a hood even if i do sell it just bc lol
Well at least you know that it is not just your vehicle. I have seen some really good deals on this site alone in the past few weeks and very few have sold already. Not sure what it is? I know the economy is not in good shape but we do have to have vehicles to get from one place to another but people must be worried about gas mileage?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Awd is slower !!! Glws!!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
2 Posts
Well I can't respond to your PMs without having 5 posts. No wonder you guys can't sell your TBSS's on here. Every member has one already and new people can't send you PMs.

Here was my email...

I'm in the St. Louis area. Does it have the rear flip down screen in the back? Any scratches/cuts/rips in the interior or exterior? Are the wheels spray painted or powder coated? I can't remember seeing it in your post but how much tread is on the tires? I know the transmissions are the weak link with these trailblazers.... how is this one doing? Are you willing to come down into the ballpark of 19k?

Thanks, Ryan.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.