Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I think it's time to let this one go. We have another kid on the way in March and it's time for a 8 passenger for the wife.

2006 Trailblazer SS AWD LT (3SS) with Navigation
RPM Level VI Trans
Vigilante 2600 stall 3 disc converter
PCMFORLESS transmission cooler
Vector custom grind cam, Port / Polished machined Heads, Lifters, Manley heavy duty stainless valves, PSI heavy duty Valve Springs
F.A.S.T. 42lb fuel injectors
Vector Intake, HRKS
Kooks Headers ceramic coated with Catted Y
Corsa Sport catback exhaust system
E-Fans
All of the above was tune, sold and installed by Vector Installed at about 38K miles.

Kbee front coilovers with DJM Upper control arm.

TSX Projector Headlights

Redline hood struts
07+ rear wiper
Rear cargo compartment dynamated and foil-foam-foil for noise and heat reduction.

Back Up camera with a additional Video Aux input on Nav screen.

Viper 5901 Alarm with remote start.

Front windows tinted 35%, rears 20% with 5MIL tint.

New Yoko Prada Spec-X with about 2K on them with Road Hazard warranty from NTB. Painted wheels in Duplicolor Graphite 10 footer, I will warn you, this prob. won't last!

Oil changed every 3-5K miles since brand new.

New Pinion Seal, axle seals and the front diff bearing was just inspected and repacked. As well as front / rear diff and trans fluid change.

No wrecks or paint work. Clean Carfax.

Has the "normal" sandblasting at rear lower rocker / door but isn't horrible.
Lower part of rear bumper on drivers side has a crack and some spidering where the lower valance snaps in.

$21,500 FIRM As it sits
$19,999 without TSX headlights, Aux input adapter B/U cam, Navigation, Viper Alarm / Remote start.

VIDEO:

Pictures:

Before wheels were painted.

Pics of how she sits as of 01/08 Sorry that she's not clean.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
Nice truck and a nice deal. Someone is going to save alot of money buying this truck, good luck with the sale.
________
Lovely Wendie99

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interested in parting with any of the Mods?
No, sorry! I know I can get more if I de-mod most of the parts were installed and tuned by Vector and I don't want to go around messin with the truck and tune. It runs good! LOL

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oo you are in virginia.. hmmmm
Yes I am, you're more than welcome to stop by and see it, I just have to find time to sneak away from the wife (she doesn't know she's getting a mini van soon, YIKES!)

I have all the service records from day one too.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
could you please send me some interior photos?

video of it idling? hows the mileage?

i looked it up, only 2 hours away.. if i can get this for what i sold my cts-v for and the above is square then we can prolly do this.

[email protected]
(the o is a zero)
Will do. I planned on that tomorrow anyways since a few have requested it.
I also forgotn to mention the entire rear storage area and d pillars were dynamated and foil-foam-foil matted for noise reduction.

It also has the 07 rear wiper
I also painted the interior panels black too.

As far as mileage. I can get 21 on the hwy but I am use to driving a hybrid. My wife avgs 15 on her 20 mile commute.

·
Registered
08 Granite AWD
303 Posts
definitely tapping foot for current pics.. i've seen several versions of this truck on here w/wo the paint on the wheels, the different headlights, and the black stickers??? over the b anc c pillars??

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Damn sweet deal, i paid about that for the same thing bone stock, a year ago. All the mods make it a great price! GLWS

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
definitely tapping foot for current pics.. i've seen several versions of this truck on here w/wo the paint on the wheels, the different headlights, and the black stickers??? over the b anc c pillars??
I'll have them up in a couple hours. ;)

The black over the b & c are only on the pass. side, I only did one side to see if I liked them and never really decided... LOL Wheels are still painted and the TSX headlights are on it.

·
Registered
08 Granite AWD
303 Posts
look forward to the video! i sure hope that black stuff on the pillars comes off without damaging the paint!

so you have the factory headrests or would you leave those with the big holes in the back of them?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
look forward to the video! i sure hope that black stuff on the pillars comes off without damaging the paint!

so you have the factory headrests or would you leave those with the big holes in the back of them?
I'm trying to load the video now but the computer isn't cooperating...

I assume you do not want the headrest etc? If not I have the factory headrest.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Holy shit sounds awesome!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very nice deal!

Sent from my DROIDX
Holy shit sounds awesome!
Thanks!

any option on it being significantly quieter?
I assume you mean quiet down the exhaust? Back then I actually thought it was way too loud and since I live in a nice quiet community and the wife goes to work at 6AM I was going to sell the Corsa Sport and get the Magnaflow or a stock set with a electronic cut out. I toyed with idea for a couple of months and changed my mind since it sounds freaking incredible! That's JMHO tho...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts