Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
06 408whp 380tq wrx
64 Posts
yo dude I this is [email protected] I sent you an email I sold my car and will have the cash friday. The offer still stands for 17.5 cash. I would offer more but took a nasty cut selling the subaru. Got sick of trying to hold out for asking price lol. I have 18k but need atleast 500.00 to tag and title it etc after I buy it. I will buy it this week or more like monday when all the money clears on my car. If you will entertain 17.5k cash I am good for it and would like to pick it up this weekend if check clears by then otherwise I will have the cash in bank by early to mid week next week. I am located in algonquin. cell is 847-857-0116. Shoot me atxt or call! Thanks man.

Actually I can prolly do like 17.7 should only be like 300 for tags and title for plates and stuff. Anyway let me know otherwise I am gonna shop around a bit and if I cant get the right deal maybe take out a loan on a newer one with lower miles. Thanks again!

·
DatDooDatDoo
TrailblazerSS
644 Posts
Gates, tags tax and title is gonna run around $400 just did them in may on my 07. Dont go to the DMV they wanted almost $1700 for everything. I used a currency exchange.. Turbo does have a nice truck. good luck

·
Registered
06 408whp 380tq wrx
64 Posts
Ya we have the ball in motion on the sale! I cant wait to get in a tbss. Will be so nice to have a lightly modded came fast stock but the room of an suv again (I have owned 1 tahoe and 3 blazers) This however will be my first trail blazer but its a sexy one! Not a damn thing I would have done different. Only things that I might add are full exhaust IE headers intake maybe electric fans and a tune and call it a day. Then time to save for a house and stop chaseing down 500whp goals on 4 cylinders and just enjoy what was built beautiful from the factory but had a nice touch put on it by current owner.

I am signing my subaru title to the bank tommorow and depositing the check for my car. With any luck it will clear by monday and I will have this in my possession early this week! I dont see why it wouldnt clear being that its not like a personal check. its from fith third bank. Anyway I will see you guys around the forums!

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Truck is still available. I was very close to a deal with Gates but he needed to drive it right away and couldnt because the truck needed plates. And I had to wait for my bank to send the title to me.

I am paying off the truck this week, so when the next buyer comes around, I will have the title in hand!

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Price Drop. $18,600

This is a fully loaded 2-owner CLEAR title truck.

Never any accidents!

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
I would be interested if I had my 87 Silverado sold. Just decided yesterday to sell it and looking for a second TBSS. GL it will sell soon.

·
Registered
06 408whp 380tq wrx
64 Posts
well turbo. I bought a G35 coupe.... DAMN YOU! lol. Love the G35 but here we go again. I just found out today that I do infact have to move to upper michigan. So (if) I can get close to what I paid for the G35 I will be in contact with you. Once again crunced on time... Whole reason I was in a rush is because I had to make it to michigan to be there for my sick grandfather or I would have just been patient and waited... Well since knowone else in my family will step to the plate and be there for him I am just going to be moving up there. Here I sit with a G35 coupe that will do me no good in the next couple months up there... lol be in touch with you soon if you have the title and its still up for grabs. And if I can sell the G35 for close to what I paid.

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well turbo. I bought a G35 coupe.... DAMN YOU! lol. Love the G35 but here we go again. I just found out today that I do infact have to move to upper michigan. So (if) I can get close to what I paid for the G35 I will be in contact with you. Once again crunced on time... Whole reason I was in a rush is because I had to make it to michigan to be there for my sick grandfather or I would have just been patient and waited... Well since knowone else in my family will step to the plate and be there for him I am just going to be moving up there. Here I sit with a G35 coupe that will do me no good in the next couple months up there... lol be in touch with you soon if you have the title and its still up for grabs. And if I can sell the G35 for close to what I paid.
Hey, I do still have the truck and I have the title in hand now. But, I do have a buyer lined up right now. He is supposed to be getting the check and finishing the deal this week.

I will update this thread and let you know what happens.

Good luck to you.

·
Registered
06 408whp 380tq wrx
64 Posts
sounds good man. Good luck on the sale! I am so so so sick of selling cars.... It is unbelievable how many people love to waste hours of your time and know they can't afford what you are selling in the first place lol. Hope your sale goes through! Cause my luck I will be sitting on the G35 for another month before it goes =(.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts