Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2006 AWD Red Jewel TBSS that is loaded. Sunroof, auto climate control, leather seats. It currently has 75,000 miles. I bought it with 65,000 and I am the second owner. Located in Illinois.

Performance: Within the last 10,000 miles this is what has been done to it:
1. XS Power 1 7/8 longtube Headers on with a catless y pipe
2. LS1 efans and harness from PCMofNC
3. Corsa sport catback
4. Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
(This is a full bolt on truck that hasn't been internally modified at all. All modifications were performed by Speedinc.)
The truck also just passed emissions in May after the headers and catless y pipe were installed.
*I have all documentation*

I bought the truck less than a year ago and I am just testing the waters to see what I can get for it because I would like to buy another Corvette. This truck is FAST!

Maintenance: Upon purchasing I have a 3 year 36,000 mile warranty which was bought 1 year ago and 10,000 miles ago.
Under warranty I have had the following replaced:
1. turn signal switch
2. oil pan gasket
3. both rear air shocks as well as the compressor
4. the drivers seat heater element
5. the steering wheel position sensor
6. mobil 1 extended performance oil changes every 3,000 miles... I use 6.5 quarts.
(All warranty work was done at my local GM dealership)
*I have all documentation of that too*

Appearance:
1. The wheels have been powder coated black and the tires are less than a year old.
2. The truck has black 3.75" vinyl fender stripes on the drivers side.

Interior:
1. Kenwood ddx492 touch screen DVD head unit
2. capacitor
3. 2 12" JL Audio W3 subwoofers
4. JL Audio JX1000 amp

I have a lot of money invested in this truck (about $6000 not counting the tuning and labor or all the warranty work that was done because I have a $100 deductible.) and if I were to sell it with everything I would be looking to get $20,500 for it and I would be pretty firm at that.
Id love to know if anyone is interested. Please let me know and I can send you pics.

·
Registered
06 3SS TBSS RWD
882 Posts
You need to have pics of the truck …. If not IT WILL get locked/deleted. use a heads up before it happens. Same rules apply from parts forum

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
288 Posts
Nice truck....GLWS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts