Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will get photos once I get the truck all detailed, my friend asked me to handle the sale since I know the truck intimately...the truck just sits most of the time and collects dust, it's gotten about 3,000 miles of driving in the last year. The truck has low miles as is, I don't know the exact but it's under 65,000 miles.

The truck has been very well cared for with Mobil 1 full synthetic oil and all high quality parts used. All OEM replacement parts, like water pump, brakes, and otherwise were all we used ever!

- SD Tuned, 100% street drivable. A blast to drive and very comfortable!
- P-1SC with multiple pulley (9psi is the normal this truck is driven on) on the Procharger brand bracket system. All custom intercooler system and piping, Vortech Maxflow BPV, custom 4" intake, e-fans, etc.
- Comp 232/234 .595/.598 112+2 cam with Comp 918 springs and Comp Pushrods
- FLT Level 5 + Billet Output Shaft with Vigilante 9.5" 3400 Triple Disc Converter and a custom B&M cooler
- Pace Setter Headers, no cats, cut-outs, dual 3" with a Magnaflow 12599 Tru-X, side dumps out passenger side before the rear wheel
Triple gauge pod with all Prosport Premium Peak/Recall gauges, Innovate LC-1 w/ gauge
- Devil's Own 250psi Meth pump, Snow VC-25 MAF controller wired to the MAP Sensor to base the meth activation based on the ECM's boost reference, multiple Devil's Own nozzles
- Walbro 255 with Seimens Deka 60lb. injectors

It's been 2+ years since we built the truck, so I know I am leaving out a lot of details, which I will add after I get the truck next weekend, including miles and more media.

For now, here is a video of it running back at 10psi on the stock cam at Sacramento in the heat...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mu5mQSj9D4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The truck is very clean, no dents, dings, scratches and drives perfect! Similar STOCK trucks are selling for $17-18k and with $18,000 in PARTS ONLY receipts (labor and tuning not included), this truck is a steal at $28,000OBO!

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Badass Silverado

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
28k glws

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
73 Posts
nice SSS. GLWS im in the same boat i never drive mine it sits alot and only gets driven 1500 miles a year but i can't bring myself to ever selling it. plus the wife say's you have way to much into it to ever sell it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts