Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2006
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fairly stock. The only mods are Hooker headers along with the up and down tubes, and the CAI. The front suspension/ brakes have all been gone through and everything that can wear out has been replaced. Hotchkis front and rear swaybars. The car has 80,900 miles and has power windows, antenna, locks, rear defrost, air. I replaced the door and t-top seals along with the carpet. It has an Alpine CD player and kicker speakers in the stock locations. It is garage kept with a cover on it. I take this car to local car shows ant usually wins its class. This is a super clean car with no rust.

$13,500 OBO

Please PM me and I'll more than happy to e-mail some pics.
I tried putting them on but I can't figure it out and right now I'm too tired.

SOLD!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,887 Posts
I will never forget the first ride my Dad took me in a GN. One day I want to be able to relive that thrill again.

·
Bunch of Slow
08' TrailblazerSS
2,432 Posts
N for looking at some GN pics... Love those cars!! I'll pass this along to some friends and try and take it off your hands. GLWS

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2006
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do I have to have a photobucket account to post pics or can I just load them on here straight from my computer?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,043 Posts
one of the happiest days I had was buying my GN 10 years ago and driving it back from vegas to chicago...fun car to own and drive....bump for op

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Do I have to have a photobucket account to post pics or can I just load them on here straight from my computer?
You dont have to have an account at Imageshack.us Good luck with sale, love GN's

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
i wish i had the cash for something like that! my boss finally showed me his super clean GN...made me drool!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts