Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, selling the Tbss. First let me say Im still making payments so I do not have the title.
It is 2008 3ss Color is black metallic or granite. Has Nav. Leather seats with power and heat. Has rear air and a sunroof. It is completely stock being this is my wifes car. Id go into greater detail but I figure everyone here knows what they're looking at However please feel free to ask any questions. The miles are below 28k car is still being driven so cant give a more precise number. There are a few dings on the car but no major dents. I tried to capture them with the camera but they dont show up to well. Also there are line where maybe shopping cart ran along side it took a lil paint off, have pictures of that as well.

Car is still under warranty but that ends soon but I have and extended that goes 2015 or 75,000 miles. Sorry If I left anything out but please ask any questions or make pic requests. $23,500

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Good luck with sale man. Looks great.

·
The Brazilian one.
2006 & 2007 TBSS
879 Posts
2wd or awd?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Decided to keep the truck for now, few reasons behind but it no longer for sale. How Do I delete this?:biggrin2:

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Think you need to go to original post and edit or contact Tony.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey, if you're still interested in selling, let me know. I'm definitely interested - I'm in Sacramento and I'd be more than happy to come check it out. If not, sorry to bug ya, but I thought i'd take a shot since it's a local, clean car with a good price.

Thanks!

·
Registered
'08 TrailblazerSS
26 Posts
Decided to keep the truck for now, few reasons behind but it no longer for sale. How Do I delete this?:biggrin2:
Edit your first post, at the top.....say it's no longer for sale and the thread will die.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts