The Big Beane
06 ss / 98 acr
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS 06 awd loaded w/every option WV

jeremy beane
located in st. albans wv
304 395 1210

got a 06 trailblazer ss fully loaded, awd. has every option gm offered. navi, dvd, dual power heated leather, etc.

has 97k miles and will go up as its my daily. had a brand new long block installed under warranty at local dealership, because of the oil pump tsb. motor was installed at 84500 miles. before that the tranny was completely rebuilt, new converter, new radiator, new water pump, belts and all. all work was done under waranty at the same dealership.

only mods are K&N filter in the stock box with the cold air cut outs, a custom cat back, and its been tuned by bluecat.

truck has never been wrecked to my knowledge. car fax was clean when i bought it. has the normal road rash on the rear doors, and about avrage chips and scratches. no major dents or dings. interior is in great shape. rear pass seat has wear from what looks like a baby seat, and the drivers front has a tiny split down in the front on one of the seams. other than that, interior is great.

would be willing to entertain trades, mainly looking for lesser trades and cash. out right asking price, is $16,700

these pics are from when i first bought it, the pinstripe and mudflaps are long gone

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Good looking vehicle man and hope you can sell.?

·
The Big Beane
06 ss / 98 acr
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good looking vehicle man but probably not worth 16.7k with almost 100k miles on it?

understand. i guess a brand new gm ls2 crate motor, water pump, belts, hoses, tranny guts, tq converter, tranny rebuild, radiator, all installed by joe holland chevy under waranty doesnt count for anything????

if it was all orig parts with 100k on it i would fully agree with ya.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Theres always someone to tell you ur wrong. Hope you get what you need for it. GLWS, looks clean!

People should read the for sale rules before commenting on other peoples items for sale, suggesting price or saying you are asking too much is not cool. If you dont like the price, move along and forget about it.

·
The Big Beane
06 ss / 98 acr
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Theres always someone to tell you ur wrong. Hope you get what you need for it. GLWS, looks clean!

People should read the for sale rules before commenting on other peoples items for sale, suggesting price or saying you are asking too much is not cool. If you dont like the price, move along and forget about it.

yea, true.

heres the blue books of the truck, again not taking into consideration the new motor and parts.

:ss-smiley:

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Hey Jeremy sorry to trash your thread. I have done some looking on NADA, etc. and your TBSS should be well worth what you want especially with the rebuilds.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts