Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running any front plates with the SS logos? Just got rid of my front plate but don't want to remove the whole holder...

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,596 Posts
It's easy to remove the holder, especially if your TBSS is white or black. Just drill out the fasteners and pull them out. After removing the plate you'll be left with very small holes. Just fill them with plastic hole plugs available at Lowes or Home Depot and probably other hardware stores. The plugs come in white or black. Some people have painted them with touch up paint.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's easy to remove the holder, especially if your TBSS is white or black. Just drill out the fasteners and pull them out. After removing the plate you'll be left with very small holes. Just fill them with plastic hole plugs available at Lowes or Home Depot and probably other hardware stores. The plugs come in white or black. Some people have painted them with touch up paint.

Oh ok cool, I thought there would be two giant holes behind it lol, maybe I'll go that route instead of buying a custom plate for it, it looks cleaner that way too,

thank you

·
Registered
Trailblazer 3SS
26 Posts
Anyone running any front plates with the SS logos? Just got rid of my front plate but don't want to remove the whole holder...
Just my opinion, but this platform looks so much better without a front plate. I'm a FL resident, so I've never had a front plate on mine...had it since new in 2007.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts