Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Tbss AWD
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone interested in deleting your bumper gap. I made bracket kits that allow you to delete the gap between the bumper and fender.
Brackets are made out of aluminum, have all the hardware needed, and come with installation instructions. I will ship them out to anywhere within the states for $40. or 42 as goods with paypal
drilling and removal of factory side brackets is necessary

pictures can be found on my Instagram post or in facebook groups
http://instagr.am/p/CCuAf1isumt/

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
456 Posts
I think I saw these on IG a month or so ago. I DM’d you or another guy who had them and there weren’t any available.

I recommend posting some photos on the forum.

If it’s the brackets I’ve seen I’m interested. I’ll send you a PM.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
456 Posts
Pics from gera_rst

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
986 Posts
I’m interested. Is it a problem if I’m running a pcm of nc brake duct mount trans cooler?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
06' Red Jewel 3SS,
307 Posts
I’m also interested and running a brake duct cooler. I was just looking at mine yesterday wondering what I’d have to do to get rid of the horrendous gap I have. Those pics look amazing.

·
Registered
2007 Tbss AWD
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’m interested. Is it a problem if I’m running a pcm of nc brake duct mount trans cooler?

haven't heard if anyone has that issue, but the bumper just gets pulled up an inch if the gap is gab

·
Registered
2007 Tbss AWD
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’m also interested and running a brake duct cooler. I was just looking at mine yesterday wondering what I’d have to do to get rid of the horrendous gap I have. Those pics look amazing.

just received 20 kits yesterday, let me know if you are ready to buy

·
Registered
2007 Tbss AWD
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Amazing that GM didn't do this from the factory. It makes it look the way it should have looked from the factory.
true, i mess with German cars everyday and even cars from 15 years ago already had tight bumper gaps, makes you wonder why gm wouldn't do it

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 3ss red
44 Posts
true, i mess with German cars everyday and even cars from 15 years ago already had tight bumper gaps, makes you wonder why gm wouldn't do it
do you remov the factory side mounts? will your mounts hold up on daily driver? thanks bob

·
Registered
2007 Tbss AWD
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes, my kit calls for the factory side brackets to be removed, and so far holing up for two years on my truck, its my daily driver,

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
53 Posts
pm sent today
CH

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
125 Posts
For anyone interested in deleting your bumper gap. I made bracket kits that allow you to delete the gap between the bumper and fender.
Brackets are made out of aluminum, have all the hardware needed, and come with installation instructions. I will ship them out to anywhere within the states for $40. or 42 as goods with paypal
drilling and removal of factory side brackets is necessary

pictures can be found on my Instagram post or in facebook groups
http://instagr.am/p/CCuAf1isumt/
How do I order these? SS HP

·
Hater
Duh
9,207 Posts
I love how this looks. Good luck getting the headlights out without that gap though. Doesnt this create a gap between the bumper cover and the steel bumper?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts