Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally I was going to murder out my TBSS, but I've decided to have red accents instead. I got a black billet front bowtie from Mike at Jetttstream and slightly modded it. I'll install when the weather is a little better, but here it is after I finished. I still need to clean off the tape residue.

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice idea on the bowtie. :coolthumb: I've still got one more thing I want to do to my bowtie. I'll post again in a couple of weeks (or months). Here's my tasks before I post complete car pics:

Ohio State license frame (complete) Go Bucks
Stubby antenna (complete)
1) Final front bowtie mod to be named later
2) Red inlays on SS emblems
3) Inlay on rear bowtie (gold inlay already removed)
4) Black wheels (spare set being powder coated now) and new tires
5) Debadge side GM squares and T R A I L B L A Z E R on rear
6) Install dual exhaust and valance (on order with TBM)
7) Upgraded fog lights (at home in box)
8) Slotted and dimpled rotors (at home in box)

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
331 Posts
I like the idea and good execution. Here is a liquid domed insert outline we did for a Jettt bowtie a while back.

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the idea and good execution. Here is a liquid domed insert outline we did for a Jettt bowtie a while back.
QUOTE]

Just curious, what does that cost? If my paint flakes or wears off I will switch to an insert. Mine cost 1.5 hours (original taping and paint 1 hr, 2nd /3rd coat 1/2 hour) plus around $6-7 in materials at a hobby store.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
49 Posts
I took of my bowtie and replaced it with an SS emblem on my impala. I love it. Cheapest and best mod ive done lol. You cant really even tell that there is the shape of a bow tie underneath unless you really look for it.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts

ok....yeah. So, I hate people that quote pictures, but this one is quoted for epicness, so its ok. Thats frickin badass Vince. Mad props dude.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts