Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS AWD
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to do a Black bowtie on the front with possibly a red outline or plain black. I was looking at the MCV layover but it says you can still see the gold outline. I was looking for a replacement bowtie that was not gold and the only one i'm finding is Jetttstream but the lack of pictures and poor description of their outline is holding me up on that.

How would you achieve the look i'm going for properly without the gold edge showing and cost efficient?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,269 Posts
contact him see if he can email u pictures... i have his black powdercoated coated without outlines and looks awesome!

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,585 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
Honestly I think plain black looks best, pull the stocker off, clean it good and hit a few thin coats of Krylon Fusion in your choice of satin or gloss, looks great.

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS AWD
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,594 Posts
Just installed a billet black powder coated one on mine today along with a bolt on front SS badge. :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,585 Posts

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS AWD
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You have me sold on that look. Need to to my tails black and tint. Still wondering if anyone else sellts the emblems.

Aso who sells the front grill SS emblem?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
I got some gloss black vinyl from a sign shop for about a dollar. Holding up very well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts