Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found all of this information over at ls1gto.com. Thought I would pass it on to all of you. As you can see, I have changed my sig because I am trying to win some juice for this big brick. I need some 12's baby!!!!

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217726

FREE Nitrous System!!!

Nitrous Outlet wants to give you a FREE Nitrous System
Do you want a FREE Nitrous system? If you participate you could end up with a FREE Nitrous System in no time.

That’s right I said FREE… . Nitrous Outlet will be giving away FREE Nitrous Systems and Accessories on the first of each month. The item we are giving away will change every month.

HERE IS HOW.
It is very simple and will only take a moment of your time.

All you have to do is put a full size Nitrous Outlet Banner in your signature. This banner can be one that is posted here in this link or you can design your own. All banners must link to our website. (Let us know if you need help.) You can use a banner we are providing or create your own. If you design your own it can have your car or any product we sell you as long as it has our logo and the Nitrous Outlet logo makes a statement. You must keep this banner in your signature in order to be allegeable to win.

Example: Your self designed logo could have your car as well as a nitrous outlet logo.

After you add the banner in your signature simply make a post back here telling us how much you would like to win our FREE give away.

Each month we will pick a winner and post the results. We will keep it within this same post and just keep updating the information. This way once you post you are always entered in to win as long as the banner remains in your signature. The winner will be chosen by drawing.

GET A FREE SHIRT!
We will send 1 person each month a FREE shirt. This person will be the one that post the most in here and other places telling members about this thread! The more you post in this thread or anywhere else about this thread the more you stick out. The more you stick out the better chance you have of getting a Free Nitrous Outlet T shirt.

These are provided banners you may use in your signature if you do not want to create your own.

1. Select which banner you want to use from Dave's first post. Right click on that picture and select "Copy Image Location". (You do not need to re-host the pic since Dave already posted it.)

2. Open edit signature in your user CP - then type this:

[ URL = http://www.nitrousoutlet.com ] [ IMG ] Right click again and select "Paste" from the picture location you copied in step 1 [ / IMG ] [ /URL ]

ONLY WITHOUT ANY SPACES!

3. Select "Save Signature" in your user CP and you are done!

Thank you for all your support!
-Chris

Nitrous Outlet Your #1 Nitrous Source!

For Tech or just questions you can PM, Call ( 1-866-648-7637 ) or email me @ [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
Back Off, It's Mine To Win!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am really hoping someone from this site gets one. It would be sweet to hit the spray with a free kit to boot.

·
Registered
08 TRAILBALZER SS
772 Posts
Does it have to be on that site or does that count for this site too?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think you should make a few post over there to show that we are repping over here. That would show us doing some good in more than one spot.:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
I did...but it was only my second post in 6 months of membership :p.

Either way, this is brilliant marketing on Nitrous Outlet's part...I don't know of anyone who wouldn't want a free N2O system!

·
Registered
06 TBLS
524 Posts
And to see all the free advertising they are getting only giving away about $300 if you had to buy it. Good marketing technique. :boff:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,842 Posts
Damn noob

·
Premium Member
07 AWD TBSS
4,581 Posts
The first post was back in 08 ....If you look back a few post's on the other forum you will see that has ended a couple of yrs ago....It is a great marketing tool..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts