Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing myself:
Just recently purchased my first 07' TBSS...Hands down favorite vehicle owned thus far and I tell ya I have had a few. Looking to mod and upgrade as much as possible, specially when TAX $$ arrive :muahaha:
Any one who could start me in the right direction towards what steps to take in turning my stock SS into a octane sippin beast would be appreciated thanks and proud to be in the FORUM. :clap:

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,712 Posts
Welcome to the site. You aren't too far from PCMForLess in Mooresville NC. I highly recommend seeing Alvin or Kelly & they can assist you with what you need.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was actaully looking at some of there threads earlier wondering where they may be located!

·
Bad Monkey Racing
1,559 Posts
About everything lol. Alvin has quite a bit to offer. You pretty much got a truck that sips up gas pretty good though without the mods :D Depending on what you want to do will determine which direction we can point you into. I was stationed at Ft. Bragg while I was in some time ago. I hated that damn place. Whats worse, I actually miss it too. Welcome aboard airborne.......

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:cheers1: Thanks for all the greetings. I checked out that web-site. Seems to be all the hottness:beavisnbutthead: hahaha... At the moment the SS is stock and been mine for two months and im anxious to add my touch. I would like to eventually have a maggie put on... but not quit ready to shell out the funds. Really just wanted to know what I would get most bang for buck and needed to knock out before anything.

Fort Bragg... hmmmmm hahahaha Well I think your post said it all... I hate this m***er f**king place .... but will soon in a few weeks prolly miss it myself.... Nothing beats a weekend at willmington:yay2:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
686 Posts
welcome

+1 for Alvin & Kelly!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks; will deff post the end result of me spending all my Tax money on PCM ; thats my stimulous package :rofl:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Welcome!

·
Mommy's ride isn't a VAN!
Black Trailblazer SS
584 Posts
Welcome. We are in Havleock, NC and love to make road trips! Hope to meet ya soon! :)

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
or myrtle beach. there are a few of us in the wilm area. we could meet up sometimes
Yea deff. I wont be in NC for too much longer. I am coming up on end of my contract in the Army and this guy is deff getting out. :burp:
But will be around for about two- three months. add me on PS network ' turdfurgusen88
BTW I hit up PCMforless; deff bout to do some buisness what what :copcar:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
@sassy-SS
Im not sure if im familiar with havelock?! But yea if there a group or some people meeting anytime let me know. And thanks for the post!
Thanks to all the posts for that matter! Oh yea. Coast Guard I see?
@SSlowride
Oh man headers are a must bro. Kooks seem to be the header of choice im coming to believe, whats your input on brands vs. pricing. Casue I tell you there not cheap for the TBSS... I also have a 02' GT stang and hell for the price of the headers,offroad x-pipe, and the rest of the exhaust cost as much as some kooks headers.! haha

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeaya!!

Going to do taxes; :notworthy: Pretty much going to be enough to cover everything I need to take the TBSS from factory to something note worthy! Getting everything from PCMforless : efan w/install kit, 160F thermo, PCMforless 4" CAI w/MAF, LIVE tuner "PRO", trans cooler front mounted, etc. you guys get the just of it. Figured in all my excitment I would share with my fellow enthusiast..... Take care all!:coolthumb:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts