Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, my wife agreed to a white 2007 AWD TBSS as her daily driver.

Truck has just over 100K and a laundry list of PCMofNC parts. 8 thousand mileish long block with a rob style cam and nicer cam install kit. E fans, oil pan pickup, kooks LT's w/ high flow cat'ed y. I added a custom cutback with 4X9X18 magnaflow (I feel like it calmed the low rpm cam noise down to much right now), slightly built up transmission with a vette servo and 2500 stall converter from a local shop.

I'm working to iron out the AC system and moving the tranny cooler that killed the AC condenser to the brake duct. I'll likely DIY my own grounding kit and then tackle the speaker wine from the passenger rear.

Then finally do some sort of cold air intake (not sure why the folks that built it didn't do that) and also knock out some of Tony's parts to remedy the lean it has.

Outside of that, it will be a daily cruiser for her.

I need to take some pictures.

Finding this forum and group of guys was what made me comfortable with making the decision to buy this knowing I could find some help if I needed.

Brandon

·
NOT SLOW, NOT FAST
TrailblazerSS
1,982 Posts
Welcome. Pics or:banhim::2cents: :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,766 Posts
Welcome from Raleigh NC. Check the back hatch to ensure that it locks correctly. Common problem on the TBSS that can be fixed pretty easily.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words guys.

I'll get some pictures of her posted today.

And, theheder, good call on the back glass. Mine does not lock.

-Brandon

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
20 Posts
Welcome from Fl. Maybe this will convert you from a ford guy to a GM guy..lol. Hope the wife enjoys it

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you got a nice SS :)

This forum is a wealth of knowledge, anything you cant find with the search - just put up a post and ask any question!

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
Welcome :cheers1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts