Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
I'd worry more about that dying trans u have

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
That is the intake I'm gonna be using on the 416. Summit just shipped it out yesterday to me. They were just made available end of this month from what I understand from holley. I paid for it over a month ago and should get out next tuesday.

·
Premium Member
07 2WD TrailblazerSS
10,061 Posts
Intended for use on N/A or forced induction engines in the 6.0 to 7.0+ liter range, max power at 7000–8000+RPM.
Bubba, that will work awesome for you!
A direct port kit would look wicked on that mani!

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd worry more about that dying trans u have
As usual you have nothing to offer to the question asked, do you need to text Bubba and talk to him about it before you post a comment like in the other thread? :biggrin2: And I don't think you should be telling anyone what to worry about when you are driving that ticking time bomb of yours. :bum:

You know I'm just giving you a hard time. :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is the intake I'm gonna be using on the 416. Summit just shipped it out yesterday to me. They were just made available end of this month from what I understand from holley. I paid for it over a month ago and should get out next tuesday.
Are you and Alvin going to do comparisons with the manifolds like you did before?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
Bubba, that will work awesome for you!
A direct port kit would look wicked on that mani!
I spoke with Dave and hes gonna do the powder coating and the direct port for me.

Are you and Alvin going to do comparisons with the manifolds like you did before?
I dont know with the holley going to be a direct port that will be and alot of plumbing to take off and on. I intend on just dropping it off with alvin this time and letting him keep it a few weeks. If he wants to he would be more than welcome to do it.

I have no doubt this manifold will have a nice gain on bubbas setup over a l92 manifold.
I sure hope so. I know they said I wouldnt see much if any gain on a stock 364 but would for sure help the 416. I think its kinda like the edlabrock and fast its gonna take cubic inch to really make it perform.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
bubba im eager to see how it works for you.. i have friends at holley and am thinking of going to L92's in the very near future... and am pretty sure i will get my hands on one of these... or a new not yet released variant. once i know what intake its going to be is how i will sort out my combo....
I got to talk to a guy at holley with a 07 gmc truck with a 408 that was suppose to be one of the 1st L92 intakes that they made. He told me they made 5 different design changes to it before releasing it to the pubic for sale. I have no idea if this is true or not I its been over a month ago so I dont remember this guys name.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,504 Posts
I got to talk to a guy at holley with a 07 gmc truck with a 408 that was suppose to be one of the 1st L92 intakes that they made. He told me they made 5 different design changes to it before releasing it to the pubic for sale. I have no idea if this is true or not I its been over a month ago so I dont remember this guys name.
I saw the prototypes last Sept in Bowling Green. They have been testing and revising from then up till April or so of this year.

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
my buddy has one for his Camaro Its a nice mani and looks sick .

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bubba im eager to see how it works for you.. i have friends at holley and am thinking of going to L92's in the very near future... and am pretty sure i will get my hands on one of these... or a new not yet released variant. once i know what intake its going to be is how i will sort out my combo....
Can you elaborate?

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
No worries Keith

1 - 20 of 30 Posts