Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
08 TRAILBALZER SS
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is what I have for sale:

Brand new LXP dual exhaust tips. $60 shipped. I am going a different route with my exhaust. These are 2.25 in and 3.5 dual out. They are dual angle double wall.
Brass Metal

I have 2 brand new sets of the mudguards for our truck. $40 shipped per set or all four for $75 shipped. One set was put on the truck to see how they look, but with my side step bars, they do not work.
Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part

SOLD! Used SLP dual exhaust rear valance. $100 shipped. It needs a little prep work before painting. There is a crack in the paint on the driver's side and the paint is missing where the tip was bumping into the valance on the passenger's side.
Bumper Lighting Automotive exterior Rim Floor

SOLD! MGP Caliper covers. Great condition. $100 shipped. Brand new they go for about $200.
Red Sports gear

SOLD! Rear Kbee Coilovers. $350 shipped. These have 6,000 miles on them. I am looking to upgrade and need to get rid of these for me to do that. One of the stiffness adjusters is stuck. Not sure if there is an easy fix for that, but they are both fully adjustable in height.
Suspension part

·
Registered
08 TRAILBALZER SS
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
ill buy the kbees

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
and the rear valance... send me a pm

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
959 Posts
Why are you getting rid of the caliper covers? Im interested in those.

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
959 Posts
You ever install them? How do they look?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Passing the parts on to another member glws

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
63 Posts
I'll take the valance and the tips if the previous valance deal falls through. Pm'd ya as well.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
That'd a dual round valance and not dual squared correct?

·
Registered
08 TRAILBALZER SS
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Hey man just saw this thread but I will take the pair of dual exhaust tips if you still have them? Didn't see the disposition of them on here. No biggy, just let me know with PayPal info if you still have them.

·
Registered
08 TRAILBALZER SS
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey man just saw this thread but I will take the pair of dual exhaust tips if you still have them? Didn't see the disposition of them on here. No biggy, just let me know with PayPal info if you still have them.

PM sent

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.