Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my other TBSS. It's a black 08 3ss with just shy of 23,000 miles. Built motor, built trans, Lt1z cam and lots other upgrades. Needs a tune, some minor bodywork if you're picky, and needs a new oil pan gasket. I hate running these trucks with less than 6qts and when it's filled with 7 it leaks slightly after it sits for a couple hours. Just don't have time to mess with a project right now with work and a kid. I've fixed all of the major things. My Craigslist add is annoyingly long and I apologize but I wanted to make sure everything about the truck was in there. If you'd like more pics please pm me or reply in here and I can text you as many pics as you'd like. I'm asking $19,500 but I'm open to all offers. I do still owe on the truck but my bank takes care of me so let's make a deal. I'm not in any hurry but my wife is so.....

https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/5166750202.html

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
Nice ride! GLWS! You might want to check the rules in posting a for sale :2cents: don't think you can just post a link to graiglist! :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man! My bad I wasn't sure if selling a truck was the same as selling parts or not. If jake locks it I'll re post with pics in the ad.

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
No problem bro! :cheers1: I wish I had the money, I'd buy it! It should sell FAST with that low of miles, mods, & well priced! GLWS

Reactions: SSooner

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damnit I knew I forgot something! Lol

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
I'm not going to lock it if you quit being lazy and post pics. SMH. ;)

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump, Somebody needs to buy this!!

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts
I'll be in the area next Tuesday... Can I stop by and test drive it? :jackoff:

·