Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am located in San Antonio if anyone local wants to pick this stuff up and save on shipping. I will only except PayPal or cash in hand on pick up. PayPal address is [email protected].

MSD DashHawk V2 with windshield mount $200 shipped Sold

PCMforless TBSS Performance TCM. No 2nd gear WOT lockup, but has all the other patches. Netted me about 1.5 to 2 mpg and I trapped almost 3mph more in the 1/4 with it, even without the 2nd gear WOT convertor lockup. A totally plug and play product. Here is their site on it: http://www.pcmforless.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=308 $120 shipped

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
Interested in both. The guys said the got the package with the Jake Skull.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Great seller!

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Added mph in your 1/4 mile time. Other than that I see no other advantage, but that's just me. If you don't have and aftermarket convertor capable of handling it, I would not get it with the 2nd gear lockup. That's why I didn't get it.

This added mph in my 1/4 times without it as is and got me back on average 1.5-2 mpg from my aftermarket convertor. It really is a great product and if I still had my truck I'd keep it.

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
970 Posts
When I went down to PCMforless and had Alvin tune my truck he did the TCM also... is this not the same thing? Or can he not tune my TCM to do what this thing does?

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He can, but I would check with him and verify he did in fact tune your TCM to the performance tune. The thing with this TCM is it is tuned to keep your TC locked until it gets under 35mph or you press your brake pedal.

I would think unless you asked specifically for this calibration, he did not tune it for it. I would also think the price of the tune would be higher than normal to get this calibration done on your TCM. IDK that's why I say you should ask him. They keep records of everyone they tune, so he'll know if he did or not.

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
970 Posts
Im pretty sure he did... I'll ask him just to make sure.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts