Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cam has about 8k miles on it,it works fantastically well with gobs of lowend and a wide powerband. It has a very nice choppy hot rod idle and was the cam only record holder for quite a while. I highly recommend having alvin at pcmforless tune it,he has it down to an art. Specs will NOT be handed out except to the buyer.

325.00 shipped in the lower 48

·
Registered
2008 Saab 97x Aero
906 Posts
friend 1-hey I bought a cam today!
friend 2-kick ass whats the specs?
friend 1-attitude?!
friend 2-no attitude man I was just curious geez :dunno:

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
friend 1-hey I bought a cam today!
friend 2-kick ass whats the specs?
friend 1-attitude?!
friend 2-no attitude man I was just curious geez :dunno:
:rofl: there's nothing else to say about that

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
Hmmm....

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
Yes Mark, you do want this cam.

·
Registered
2008 Saab 97x Aero
906 Posts
Not hatin' glws also, just seems so weird to me... This is the only LS based forum that doesnt brag about mods/specs...

Also these cam specs throw me off a lil too... Im lil curious to see if a single pattern cam would be just as effective... This cam is proven tho so just know I had to say it just reading the OP made me think.that in my head..

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Nice cam and you shouldn't have any trouble selling it.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,504 Posts
Not hatin' glws also, just seems so weird to me... This is the only LS based forum that doesnt brag about mods/specs...

Also these cam specs throw me off a lil too... Im lil curious to see if a single pattern cam would be just as effective... This cam is proven tho so just know I had to say it just reading the OP made me think.that in my head..
If you have some good heads around a .80 I/E ratio you would be better off with a single pattern or a small split. The cam in my truck has no split. With stock 243s though you will want some split.

·
Registered
2008 Saab 97x Aero
906 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,504 Posts
They say the big split is better in trucks too but only the f/i guys usually run bigger splits

My buddy had this is his 4.8 &that thing was a beast, soon he went ly6 with a health ass cam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeQ0jk-7Uzc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

231/235 617/620 on a 112 I believe id have to ask him again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ph18lEDIos&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Doesnt look like same truck but it is lol just with 6l now

Depends what you are doing with the truck. If you plan on nitrous or a blower you will need split for sure. In the LS world you will find most off the shelf cams have some split, even though about 10 years ago most were single pattern.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts