Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
DENALI SOON 2 B TBSS
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GM does have a bulletin out, per Tech Assistance, that they wont publish on GM service information for this exact complaint on trailblazer, envoy, etc.
The bulletin describes, low brake pedal, brake fade, pedal drops an inch or more when lightly pushing pedal, loss of stopping pressure etc. The BPMV has an internal pressure bypass in the low pressure accumulator valve and the fix is a new service replacement BPMV.
It fixed mine!

·
Registered
05 TrailblazerSS AWD
666 Posts
do you know what the bullitin number is??? Even though its not published they should still have a bullitin number. I have the same problem and when you press the pedal during bleeding you can hear a hiss sound on the bpmv! thanks alot

·
Registered
(2) 2007 TBSS AWD's
62 Posts
Yes, is there a number? This is one of the many 'laundry-list' complaints I have, and if I have some ammunition to use at the dealer, it'll help. I've had crappy brakes from day one, and the dealer says "it's normal".

·
Registered
DENALI SOON 2 B TBSS
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I keep forgetting to go get the paperwork from my toolbox drawer.
I will send myself sn email to work to remind me

·
Registered
DENALI SOON 2 B TBSS
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The bulletin the tac consultant gave me is #ait3210a , but i could not find it in any gm publication. The part number for bpmv is same as listed for replacement from parts dept. #19150663

1 - 5 of 5 Posts