Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my fog lights stopped working last week. I figured some water had gotten in with all the rain. Finally had a chance to take a look today and that doesn't seem to be the case. I replaced the hid's back to stock and still nothing! Anyone know what this could be?

·
Premium Member
2006 white 2wd
3,246 Posts
I suggest getting a 30/40 amp SPST relay and wire the fog lights to the battery. Use the positive wire from the factory fog light wire harness as you 'trigger' wire for the relay. Ground both relay and fog lights to battery.

·
Premium Member
2006 white 2wd
3,246 Posts
They've been on for 4-5k. Fuse was #11 15amp. Just pulled and can see its blown. Just figured if it was blowing the fuse it wants too much power. So I'd need one of these. http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/HID-Kit-Wiring-Harness
That would work or get some 16 ga wire, 30 amp fuse with fuse holder, and a 30/40 Amp SPST relay from radio shack and wire it your self. Either way you go, I highly suggest wiring all ground wires to the battery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.