Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i been looking for like 2 years for a fog light without spending $150 on a new one... since i bought it one is so dim because the reflective crap is gone inside...

if you have 2 good ill take two... i wanna do HIDS but n point with crap assemblies

·
Registered
TBSS Black 2006
532 Posts
I think they are brighter than factory and have a slightly better projection. I had to dremel the drivers side frame a little to get them pointing out level and high enough.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i been looking forever!!!!!!!!!

do you think if i planned on doing a HID system it be best to do all at once?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,417 Posts
Do them at the same time. I have Jett's fog light HID's and they are nice. I have a cheap pair of Ebay Lo's for the main headlight's and they work great. 6k on both!

·
Registered
08 White TBSS
300 Posts
If you go with Jett's system you will have to move your power steering cooler up so you have room to adjust them but don't worry it is not a big deal and when your done you will be extremely satisfied.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,417 Posts
PITTZ.............. you just made up my mind on 6000k.. BADA$$!!!

Thanks guys!!

PITTZ.. how much did all that run you?
I bought my fogs off of a fellow member demodding. My Lo beams I also got off another member here that were 8k but I got on Ebay and ordered 6k bulbs.

Order Jett's DRL killer or Relay. You will get tired of turning off your headlights. They will flicker without a DRL killer or the Relay. I have the stock Fog housings but they are no where near as bright as Evil's in that pic.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts