Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:fist: Hi peoples. Name is Daniel. I live in north Al. I own an 07' 2wd 1SS, summit white. I go through vehicles quite often, but I must say this is one of my favorites. Since I have had it i have added:
Electric fan kit
Headers / full exhaust
Front mount trans cooler
HSW wet shot kit
- 75 shot with a MICROedge controller
I just purchased some modified DJM A-arms from the site. So I will be installing those soon.
I have a set of LS3 heads and a mild cam ready to go in as soon as I decide on an intake. I am looking forward to that! lol

Anywho, here is a pic..........

Daniel

By madewell77 at 2011-08-26

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
Im from north alabama. What town are you from?

Also ill save you the trouble put a stock intake on it. Been there done that it sucks

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Welcome!!! Nice lookin ride you have. Devus1 (aka fastest I'm the south aka bad ass mofo) lol he is in Muscle Shoals

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im from north alabama. What town are you from?

Also ill save you the trouble put a stock intake on it. Been there done that it sucks
I am looking for a stocker more than likely. Just waiting for one to pop up on the cheap. lol
I live in Toney, just above Huntsville. Are you a member of HSVracing?

·
Hooked on speed
06 Trailblazer SS
3,099 Posts
Welcome.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
I am looking for a stocker more than likely. Just waiting for one to pop up on the cheap. lol
I live in Toney, just above Huntsville. Are you a member of HSVracing?
yes but dont get on there much.

No, I work down off Wal Triana. I see a few my self. There was 3 others at Jakes Dragstrip not long ago.
Ill be a jakes tommorrow night suppose to run a guy from the bham area for 500 bucks if he shows.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
55 Posts
Bubba. Any info on the guy your running in B Ham? I do a lot of work there so know some guys there

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
Bubba. Any info on the guy your running in B Ham? I do a lot of work there so know some guys there
His name is steve. The truck is orginally from up here in muscle shoals. A guy not to far from you did a head/cam on it. Ive meet the guy a few times and hes a total dick head. Ive already out run the truck once at jakes but he accused me of being on spray when I was all motor.(HE DIDNT PAY UP THAT TIME) Hes in for a surprise this time cause im showing up with the spray looking for another 6 second 8th mile time slip.

He called my brother talking all kinds of shit saying I thought bubbas truck was fast and how ashamed he would be if all he could run was 7.5x with a 125 shot. Buddy was like 7.5x was on motor.... He finally said he wanted to run me for some cash AGAIN and buddy ok how about a grand and steve talked him down to 500.

·
Registered
2006 TBSS AWD
476 Posts
Welcome!!! I went to Alabama A&M Univ. and will be back down there for homecoming. I know a few guys who own a couple of black tbss down that way too.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.