Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a new product brought to you from Fast motorsports for the ever important ignition system on your truck. Our new wires feature an upgraded capacity like many other aftermarket wires however packed in a OEM look. They will even work with your stock heat shield sleeves. Constructed from an 8mm silicone jacketed wire with an upgraded conductor these wires are a great upgrade from your aging and deteriorating stock wires. As an added bonus the wires come pre-greased for easy installation.

Price - $63.99
plus shipping

Add a set of NGK plugs with your purchase for $18.99
Available plugs:
TR55
TR6
BR6
BR7
Any other NGK available upon request

Wires carry a 12 month and/or 12k mile warranty

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,781 Posts
Might be interested in these after i put my headers in. Perfect timing, got any with a 45 degree boot? Im hearing of clearance problems with the wires and pace setters.

·
Banned
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far these wires work very well with stainless works headers. On a kooks application (mostly 1-7/8") some minor boot trim is required. We are still waiting on the multiple sets of pacesetters to be delivered to check clearance on those.

If there is enough interest a new set can be produced with alternate boots

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
I've been meaning to call you about wires... Might as well add these to my bill but shhhhhhh dont tell the preggo...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,781 Posts
BA, what are you going to be pricing the pacesetter coated at?

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
These wires look remarkebly like the GM "Hot Wires"...

·
Banned
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Private label wire.

Same wire material used by M*D just no markings.

Only so many manufacturers of the raw materials themselves out there as well.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,200 Posts
Dont let

JR puff and stuff see them! He might like them better then his and steal them from you when you not looking!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,288 Posts
BA ur selling header also now or did I read one of the post wrong

·
Banned
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We have always had access to the major brand of header (ARH, KOOKS, SW) now we are working on bringing in the pacesetter headers.

·
Banned
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Resistance in Spark plug wires is a huge controversy depending on what company you talk to. This is the data we have collected

Stock wires - 800-850 ohms

Magnacor wires - 2000-2300 ohms

MSD wires - 70-85 ohms

Firecore50 wires - 65-80 ohms

Autozone replacement wire - 900-1200ohms

FMS wires - 600 ohms

Now there is a large spread in resistances however if you read the marketing from each company they will all make claims as to why less resistance is better or in other cases how resistance from 45kV doesn't matter. Simple fact is they all work

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
I have a set of TR6 NGK spark plugs, would adding these wires be beneficial to me, i dont have headers (yet!)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts