Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Floyd bennet field nov 14th !!!!!

3K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  09TBSS_RJW 
#1 ·
Mark the date november 14 9am at fbf in brooklyn for our fall final meet for the season this is an open invitation to the smoking bowties g8gt nythirdgen fastlsx staten island camaro club and other american muscle clubs this meet just keeps getting bigger and bigger and all that we ask is that you keep all years together for photo purposes we will meet near the aviator sports complex at 9am so we will see you all on the 14th dont forget your camera :)

hope you guys can make it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 ·
I Hope Some TBSS's Show Up. Mike And His Crew Are A Joy To Hang Out And B/S With. Plus This Location Has Unlimited Space. It's Also A Great Spot To Take Some Amazing Pictures Of Your Ride On The Numerous Old Runways.

#10 · (Edited)
i might try to do this...will it involve alotta walking?
my friend is on crutches...should i bring a wheelchair or we'll be alright? LOL:dunno:
It Is A Very Large Area, I'd Bring The Wheel Chair Just To Make It Easier On Your Friend.

If You Wanted To You Could Meet Up With the Convoy Coming From Nassau County. They Are Meeting Up At 9:00AM Office Max In Levittown And Leaving By 9:15AM.

Office Max
3350 Hempstead Turnpike
Levittown, NY 11756

Or Just Meet Everyone There At 10:00AM

Floyd Bennett Field
50 Aviation Rd
Brooklyn, NY 11234

#12 ·
It's Not A Convoy Of TBSS's, The Convoy Is Of All If The Camaro 5th Gen Club. I'm Not Sure How Many Will Be There. I'm Sure Mike Could Chime In With A Number.

#14 ·
I Will Be There Tomorrow At 10:00. I Even Convinced My Uncle Mike To Bring Out His 1968 Olds 442. It Should Be A Good Turn Out.

#18 ·
Nice Meeting You Ryan. Post Whatever Pics You've Got. Here Is A Picture Of My Uncle Mikes 1968 Olds 442 And My TBSS.

#21 ·
Hi Vinny....
I met you yesterday at FBF I have the 2006 black TBSS....Thanks for recomending me to the site and all the other info...
Rod
Hey Rod, Nice Meeting You Too. I'm Sure Ill See You rAround In Howard Beach Sometime.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.