Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My flex plate is crack almost in half and I need another one. What tooth is ours?

I see the trend above but its for a 80E. Im still running a flt 4l70.

Csr makes one 168 tooth?

·
Registered
468 Posts

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
lighter cars a are a lot easier on parts, maybe you should do some weight reduction

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ahhhhh you're not gonna post the ET huh????? :popcorn3:
hehe na not worth the bullshit of prove this and prove that. It was a test section gone wild. It will show up soon enough.

lighter cars a are a lot easier on parts, maybe you should do some weight reduction
I rather prove ive got the power to run good numbers instead of proving it with a gutted beer can with wheels.

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
wow what a coincidence. Mine took a shit yesterday on me. I am looking for a flexplate right now. I need to go outside and pull the trasmission to confirm it but I am 99% sure it is. The motor isn't turning but the flexplate and converter are. I was running the stock flexplate still though.

Chris - do you have both of those in stock?

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
I rather prove ive got the power to run good numbers instead of proving it with a gutted beer can with wheels.

I applaud you for that. I didn't buy this truck to be a gutted race car either. I would much rather go as fast as others with the luxuries the truck came with! I got a race car if I want to hop in something light weight and drag bumper! :muahaha:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
WOW u must be making like 1000HP to do that!!!!!!

·
Registered
468 Posts
wow what a coincidence. Mine took a shit yesterday on me. I am looking for a flexplate right now. I need to go outside and pull the trasmission to confirm it but I am 99% sure it is. The motor isn't turning but the flexplate and converter are. I was running the stock flexplate still though.

Chris - do you have both of those in stock?
Yes we do.....

Chris

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.