Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - Last weekend I hit up one of my good friends who's starting her own photography business... She's been expanding her business and I asked if she'd be interested in taking some pics of my TBSS. She quickly agreed and even though I still have a few exterior mods I'd like to do we decided to do a practice shoot since she's never done a car before (so go easy on her) Price was right too (free)

I didn't see any of the photos until after she was done but we went over them and next time she'll take more pics from "farther back" to capture the whole truck...

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Very nice TBSS and super good photos.

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The wheels were plasti-dipped. Not a bad mod for $30 but they weren't for me. Nice thing about it is it peels off super easy. Did that Saturday so it's back to the stock. I didn't know it'd look with everything else blacked out but I kind of like the contrast.

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Truck looks nice and the quality of the photos looks good.

Share this with your friend it will help her out with the next shoot. http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35040
Thanks Kdubs! I forwarded that link on to her. My best friend has a black '00 Z28 so we're gonna do a double shoot the next time she's in town.

lol and Ryan this one only cost me some margaritas at the bar and the task of driving her home later that night lol :burp:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,558 Posts
Thanks Kdubs! I forwarded that link on to her. My best friend has a black '00 Z28 so we're gonna do a double shoot the next time she's in town.

lol and Ryan this one only cost me some margaritas at the bar and the task of driving her home later that night lol :burp:

No problem. Hope she finds it helpful since photographing vehicles is a different ball game than shooting photos of people or landscapes.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts