Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Ha.

·
NLMotorsports
TrailblazerSS
877 Posts
omg im laffing so hard im crying!!! im sending that to everyone in our FD. 27 lanes is never enough

·
Premium Member
06' TBSS 2WD
3,410 Posts
lol....that was definitely funny! And I have to admit, when we pull up on a wreck scene, I have him park at such an angle to shut down 2 lanes of traffic to keep traffic off of the scene, and give us enough room to work.

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
I just pissed my pants and I'm at the dept right now. And yes got guys like that cut this cut that call for a heli etc etc. Good find ROFLMMFAO! Roadway safety is federally mandated though :)

Ma'am have you ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree? Exactly it will come down.

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
130 Posts
That's great!

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
I've seen mouse skeletons in my rafters (tore out walls), they weren't coming down on their own.

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
That's fuckin funny!! "atleast I won't have to drive very far" lol

·
Bunch of Slow
08' TrailblazerSS
2,432 Posts
That's funny Alex... great find!!, but they leave out the part where the FFers show up mad because the had to pause their PS3 game... and FF and paramedics don't get along that well lol

Whats your 20 tonight by the way?

·
TrailblazerSS
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's funny Alex... great find!!, but they leave out the part where the FFers show up mad because the had to pause their PS3 game... and FF and paramedics don't get along that well lol

Pausing the game is also true!

I'll be out creapin around in the black&white. I am training a noob tonight so we may go look at cars :D. He needs to do a little "community interaction" If you go, I'll see you there!

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
I was wondering why I had internal conflict...I'm a ff/pm...lol

Ma'am have you ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree? Exactly it will come down.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts