Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Finally lowered

8K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  FlomaxSS 
#1 · (Edited)
Finally lowered my trailblazer ss

It has taken me 10 years of ownership, but my SS is looking like is should have since new

Used: Tony's upper a-arms, Belltech lowering front struts, Scotts adjustable lowering rear links

Then added Nitto Invo 315/35/20 with Tony's 20x10 chrome repos and of course Tire Stickers

She sits 30" up front and 30.25 rear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See less See more
Reactions: Blckshdw and KA47
#4 ·
Thanks,

This is our daily driver all winter, with the running boards and 10 years, there are zero stone chips on the bottom of any of the doors

#9 ·
Thanks, I even had the local tire guy chase me down @ the grocery store to get a closer look (he doesn't sell NITTO's)

#10 ·
Love the stance, bowtie hitch cover, vette emblem, etc., but not digging the side steps either.

Reactions: FlomaxSS
#19 ·
Those sissy steps are horrid.. You wouldn't see paint chips unless your eyes were 6 inches from the rockers, but those steps are 1,000 footers.

#12 ·
Thanks,

I used the 8mm spacers that came with the struts up front
Still using factory air bags in rear

You will find the lowering links on Scotts store in the suspension lowering section, (with the instruction on how to assemble)

As I stated before, this truck is driven ALL year around (winter and summer). I will be re installing the factory struts, wheels and tires this winter

#13 ·
Why are you putting the factory stuff back on it?

#14 ·
Snow gets deep here (and my wife drives this to work all winter)

#16 ·
Thank you,
Wish I could afford one of your motor/trans setups so it would GO with the SHOW :biggrin2:

#17 ·
I am trying to find the correct lowering parts for my 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT 4wd. I have looked into the Belltech kit and read that there have been major modifications to the kit in order for it to work properly. Even with these modifications, there has been issues. I bought this vehicle for my step son and I would like to lower it 2" and 3" correctly so that the vehicle will ride good and last. Can anyone direct me to a good resource?

#18 ·
Contact "NORCAL" on the store section, he will set you up with what you need

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.