Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I've had the SS since it first came out in WA state and after all these years and 112,000 miles later, I finally got her lowered. I just got back from the mechanic, I couldn't wait to take pictures. I want to say thank you to Tony for answering all my questions.

-DJM Suspension A-arms
-Belltech struts (1)8mm spacer each side
-Belltech spring/shocks rear
-265/50r20 Toyo Proxes ST

*31" in front
*31.75" in rear

Attachments

·
Lighter-than-you
TrailblazerSS
286 Posts
Well I've had the SS since it first came out in WA state and after all these years and 112,000 miles later, I finally got her lowered. I just got back from the mechanic, I couldn't wait to take pictures. I want to say thank you to Tony for answering all my questions.

-DJM Suspension A-arms
-Belltech struts (1)8mm spacer each side
-Belltech spring/shocks rear
-265/50r20 Toyo Proxes ST

*31" in front
*31.75" in rear
I want to make sex to your SS! /jerk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I almost took her for a spin earlier, but we have too much snow right now and falling. I'll wait for the roads to clear up. I'm so ready to open her up on the high way!!!!

·
Lighter-than-you
TrailblazerSS
286 Posts
I almost took her for a spin earlier, but we have too much snow right now and falling. I'll wait for the roads to clear up. I'm so ready to open her up on the high way!!!!
If you do drive it in any snow, make sure you spray off the frame afterwards. Not sure how stupid they get get with the salt in WA but here in MD they spread that shit so thick that it makes me wonder if snow crews are paid by how many pounds of salt they dump. I had to replace all brake lines, gas lines, trans lines, chip off pounds of rust and re-coat entire frame and underbody in POR15 from driving in the snow only a handful of times. Nowadays, You couldn't pay me enough to take any of my vehicles out in the snow.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
14 Posts
It looks great. When black is clean, it's my favorite. A guy at work has same color as mine, but stock height. I'm so used to seeing mine, a stock one looks lifted, haha.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I as well love a clean black truck. As soon as it warms up and I can spend a few hours in the garage, I'll polish and wax her real good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts