Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after almost a year I finally got my truck to the body shop to do the dual exhaust cutouts. I ordered a new valance from GM. Also, I had the front bowtie filled and stuck on a small "SS". I have ordered a big "SS" to see if that looks better, but I think that I will take it back and get the square box shaved.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD Modded
13,311 Posts
Oh Yeah

Looks great!:coolthumb: One helpful hint! Wash the bugs off before you post-yuck!:beavisnbutthead:

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,017 Posts
Lookin' good!

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I was in a hurry to go watch the Transformers movie when I took the pics.

·
Registered
06 TBSS 2WD
346 Posts
To be quite honest, the filled in bowtie looks like crap.....everybody knows there's supposed to be a bowtie there, and without it, it takes away from the front end. If you didn't want a chevy.......

·
Premium Member
TBZ06
7,058 Posts
To be quite honest, the filled in bowtie looks like crap.....everybody knows there's supposed to be a bowtie there, and without it, it takes away from the front end. If you didn't want a chevy.......
I like it, i'd like it better with out the SS but i still like it & you might not like it but it so doesn't look like crap. I was even thinking it would look good like the pic below.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Who said I didn't want a Chevy; I am attempting a retro look like when Chev put SS's on the front of the vehicles. Besides, anything looks beter than that gold bowtie, and I am just experimenting.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
bringing back a month old post, but...i like the idea of filling in the bowtie. I have a few questions for you.
1. where did you get the SS emblems, or where's the best place to get extras?
2. if you dont mind, what did GM charge for that rear valance? and did you order it through the dealer, or a website?
thanks for the help.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts