Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please be ALL FEMALE and be close to Northern California. I will provide hot warm cloth after my gobbly goo is all over your ( . )( . ). If this interests you at all feel free to PM ME as im safe,clean,d/d free.

If your name is Pedro and you think wearing a Latina Wig will do the trick i will have to pass!

Ciao 4 now.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why you guys laughin? this ad works all the time on Craigslist, hahahaaha.

·
Registered
64 Posts
If your name is Pedro and you think wearing a Latina Wig will do the trick i will have to pass!
Some years ago, there was a pitcher for the Texas Rangers arrested in a back alley caught on the receiving end of an act of fellatio.

That was embarrassing enough for the fellow... until he found out the fluffer was a man in drag !

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yah that happened also to Dave Stewart (former pitcher from the Oakland A'S). Funny thing about this story is he was at this restaurant about 3 weeks ago by my house with 2 focking hot babes!

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn, y i always gotta be ur whore
Cause u love it and you send me ass pics of yerself! So to make a long story short your my WHORE for life! lol.

Pedro you get dem brakes yet???

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
14,992 Posts
Cause u love it and you send me ass pics of yerself! So to make a long story short your my WHORE for life! lol.

Pedro you get dem brakes yet???
Fukk no he aint got them yet. lol. He still bitchin. hahaha. Damn, he sendin ou pics of his ass? hahah

·
Premium Member
06 Trailblazer SS
2,157 Posts
u know u like them, still aint got the brakes, almost but u aint paying enuff for BJ's.

·
Premium Member
2006 Trailblazer SS
1,423 Posts
this craigslist you mention....... women give bj's?? .. niiiice i may have to sign up

oh and awesome poast btw

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Craigslist to me is the best site for some "Action".

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
I also want a female BJ- Race,size,religon,hair color, Don't give a fuck I take a Bj from any chick do I have any takers

1 - 20 of 40 Posts