Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With renewed interest in valance, I spoke with a potential exhaust supplier and kicked around some ideas. They do motorsports exhaust systems and have expressed a commitment to insure that I will be provided with a sturdy gauge 304SS steel with minimal wall collapse in corners if there is demand to re-introduce a dual exhaust.

With that we can reintroduce 3" dual system and maybe larger because he can do mandrel bending of round and...wait for it....OVAL piping in those hard to reach areas.......hangers and all.

Guesstimated introductory pricing would be at old exhaust production prices $999 + shipping for basic dual round, unpainted valance, y-splitter. Additional$100 for dual square setup, $100 for painting. Post introductory pricing goes up $250.

Interested? Useful feedback? :popcorn3:

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I will be buying the valance and I might also be interested in this exhaust setup but I will need to hear it first. I was just about to order the Borla dual exit catback but I can wait.....:popcorn3:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,159 Posts
Will this be a full system from headers back or just a catback?

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
oh hell yeah...i have my valance but no exhaust!

·
Registered
08 TRAILBALZER SS
772 Posts
:iamwithstupid:

How much for just the exhaust for those of us who bought a valance from you already?

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This would be a cat-back system and those not needing a valance would get a $205 credit

·
Registered
07 Black TBSS 3SS
275 Posts
I might be interested...subscribed

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS 2wd
2,802 Posts
Jesse,

Is this an exhaust system that will attach to our current Y-Pipe???

·
Registered
07 Black TBSS 3SS
275 Posts

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I've been sitting on the engineering drawings of the Y-pipe, but after so many complained that it wasn't worth the cost for the performance and then everyone found success with the OBX, I presumed that there was no interest/need for a performance Y-pipe.

That reminds me...I was supposed to make a twin turbo kit.:juggle[1]:

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well no cheapo, but it would have been a single in dual out...but would you guys prefer a true dual? Obviously the price would go up as the y-pipe would add cost.:popcorn3:

·
Registered
973 Posts
Oh, I didn't mean it like that....sorry about the context. I'd much rather have a true dual with X or H pipe setup myself.

·
Registered
07 Black TBSS 3SS
275 Posts
I've been sitting on the engineering drawings of the Y-pipe, but after so many complained that it wasn't worth the cost for the performance and then everyone found success with the OBX, I presumed that there was no interest/need for a performance Y-pipe.

That reminds me...I was supposed to make a twin turbo kit.:juggle[1]:
Post up a pic of your pipe...maybe you should talk with your supplier about what it would cost to make one.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,797 Posts
I have had continued "intrest" in a 3" catted y pipe for a while now. I am interested as to the cost from your supplier.

·
Registered
08 TRAILBALZER SS
772 Posts
I want a true dual kit.

or

this kit from behind the mufflers back, so I can do the true duals from there forward.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts