Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2007 TB SS
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to sell my SS. $24,500 37k mi Need to lose a payment and save for house upgrades. Had it for almst 2 years. Still has certified powertrain warranty left. Only did hids and a magnflow center muffler. Babied, garaged and clean. Had a small fender bender in the rear bumper that will show on carfax. Have pic to show that it wasn't that bad and just needed a new bumper cover. Runs great. had a 30,000 mile physical in the summer. I'll post some pics up tomorrow if anyone is interested.
http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg216/vedubbin95/TBSS/
Problems adding pics so just linked photobucket. HID's are 4300k low beams and 3000k fogs. Black front bowtie with motorcityvinyls silverstone overlay and dark grey metallic SS overlays.

·
Registered
2007 TB SS
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
price too high or are these just not selling good? Friend at a dealer said he could take it for his inventory for 19k. last resort kind of low

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1 Posts
quick question - what percent tint do you have on your front windows? I really like the way your tint looks.

Good luck with the sale, I wish I would've seen your post on here before last weekend.

·
Registered
2007 TB SS
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quick question - what percent tint do you have on your front windows? I really like the way your tint looks.

Good luck with the sale, I wish I would've seen your post on here before last weekend.
Not sure. They were done just before I bought it. Not even sure if they are legal in ny:copcar:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
7 Posts
price too high or are these just not selling good? Friend at a dealer said he could take it for his inventory for 19k. last resort kind of low
Just to give you an idea...I just bought my SS two weeks ago...07 White 62K original owner, nav, DVD, new tires no mods $17,750

·
Registered
2007 TB SS
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well you got a deal then. Dealer told me they will give me 21,000 on a trade. They started at 19,500. I'm still not done with them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts