Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title says it check the sig for mods just about 45k miles looking for 18k new tires brakes belts and ac tensoner

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts
Got someone coming to look at my 03 Cobra this weekend. If it sells I'll be very interested!
Does it have a front plate on it?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it doess

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
47 Posts
could you put up some pics? im very serious about getting one just doing my homework and shopping around before i pick one up.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
pics Ill get more

·
Registered
Camaro SS
27 Posts
Any LTx Tech discount? Hehe I'm interested but not looking to buy for another couple months.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha going to speed for a tranny tommorrow she kicked it tonight

·
Registered
Camaro SS
27 Posts
Ha going to speed for a tranny tommorrow she kicked it tonight
Do they really blow transmissions that easy? Are you getting the trans built? Gonna keep it now?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you drive it right your good i dont know what happen to mine i checked thw fuild a few months ago it was fine the friday she went and i checked fuild it was really low idk

I replaceed it with LOW mileage stock trans convertor and tranfer case so shes go to go

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
I call shenanigans. I don't beat on mine and I'm religious about maintenance and my trans just blew up on me and that's with a trans cooler. Something internal just destroyed itself at the break neck speed of 40 mph.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i had a AWD 3ss with 105K miles...still on the stock tranny and i beat the living crap out of it - mostly stock with the basic bolt-ons....just keep up with the maint and they will last!!

GLWS

1 - 12 of 12 Posts