Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Ladies and Gentleman (politically correct)LOL,
I started looking for info on this site and found myself very impressed with all the help in this community. Bravo like a MF er!!!
I need to do some update mods, fans, oil baffle, trans cooler, etc. Having all of the knowledge available here is truly helpful.
Thanks to all of you!!!
Side note I plan on making my own baffle, just purchased a new pan, and I see that rivets are being used. Being an aviation mechanic I plan on using nut plates to install the baffle with 10/32 12pnt hardware. I also plan on building a shroud for some SPAL fans. I will post pics when done. Love to get feedback!
Rock on TBSS owners.com!!!

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
678 Posts
Welcome from Ocala, Florida. Post up some pics of the new ride.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
133 Posts
Welcome from Albany, NY! You just joined the best damn TBSS forum on the web. Lots of great people and information on here. Let’s see that ride!!🍻

·
Premium Member
07 tbss awd
1,236 Posts
Welcome! And just in case you don’t want to re invent the wheel. This fan shroud is excellent and very reasonably priced.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from Ocala, Florida. Post up some pics of the new ride.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Hey DJ! I was just in your neighborhood early last year. Didn’t see that many TBSS from Pensacola to Kennedy space center, all the way back to the armpit of Chicago. WTF? Thanks for the Holla!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome from Albany, NY! You just joined the best damn TBSS forum on the web. Lots of great people and information on here. Let’s see that ride!!🍻
Hey no jokes, love to show my ride when I can. City is treating our vehicles like salt licks for deer lately. Post up soon though, thanks for the reply, I will tag you later!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! And just in case you don’t want to re invent the wheel. This fan shroud is excellent and very reasonably priced.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sup awdvette! You definitely got me on that shroud, beautifully crafted for sure. I do want to reinvent wheels and challenge myself. With a name like “awdvette” I bet you and I would get along just fine. Look forward to tagging you on progress.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts